Thursday, January 24, 2013

Parent Mini Series: SEM

It was my privilege today to share our SEM journey and vision with an amazing group of  parents during the second in a series of parent education meetings here at Austin Elementary.  Those of you who know me know that speaking in front of a group of adults is for me,  nerve racking at best, but having the opportunity to share my passion for the Schoolwide Enrichment Model and what that model means for the learners and educators on our campus made the butterflies in my stomach more than worthwhile.  Schoolwide Enrichment is transforming the culture of Austin Elementary!  It's creating a passion and excitement for learning that is absolutely contagious!  Take a few minutes to view the presentation below and see what the excitement is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment